Before we get started, if you're hosting a Sunday Funday for Football and have the Red Zone package, hand out a drink to everyone you wish to. Red Zone rocks.
- Beverage of Choice
Take One Drink
- For every Extra Point
- For every Flag Thrown
- For every Fumble
- For every Interception Thrown
- For every Kickoff
Take Two Drinks
- For every Safety
- For every Two-Point Conversion
Take Three Drinks
- For every Field Goal
Take Four Drinks
- If a player gets ejected
- If the kicking team recovers an onside kick
Take Six Drinks
- For every touchdown
Finish Your Drink
- If anyone suffers a nuclear meltdown on-field. Think AB walking off the field shirtless during the 2021 Playoffs.
Alternate Rules & Variations
- Choose a Team. Players choose a team to follow and take drinks during scoring plays against their team. For example, if the Team B scores a touchdown, everyone on Team A takes 6 drinks.
- Choose a Star Player. Any time your star player scores a touchdown, or, makes a truly exceptional play, like Justin Jefferson's One-Handed catch, you hand out 6 drinks. Actually, if your player makes the Justin Jefferson catch, you get to start a Waterfall, with the order going clockwise with regard to everyone in the room.
- Coach Belichick. If the Coach of New England gives a thoughtful and well-explained answer to a reporter's question in the Post Game Interview, finish your drink. This is more out of incredulity that it actually happened.