The perfect drinking game for Sunday Funday in the Fall.
Written by DP | Updated
The Regular Season NFL Football Drinking Game is absolutely way less punishing than the Super Bowl Drinking Game. It can also be far less than Baseball, depending on how they both get played.
Before we get started, if you're hosting a Sunday Funday for Football and have the Red Zone package, hand out a drink to everyone you wish to. Red Zone rocks.
- Beverage of Choice
Take One Drink
- For every Extra Point
- For every Flag Thrown
- For every Fumble
- For every Interception Thrown
- For every Kickoff
Take Two Drinks
- For every Safety
- For every Two-Point Conversion
Take Three Drinks
- For every Field Goal
Take Four Drinks
- If a player gets ejected
- If the kicking team recovers an onside kick
Take Six Drinks
- For every touchdown
Finish Your Drink
- If anyone suffers a nuclear meltdown on-field. Think AB walking off the field shirtless during the 2021 Playoffs.
Alternate Rules & Variations
- Choose a Team. Players choose a team to follow and take drinks during scoring plays against their team. For example, if the Team B scores a touchdown, everyone on Team A takes 6 drinks.
- Choose a Star Player. Any time your star player scores a touchdown, or, makes a truly exceptional play, like Justin Jefferson's One-Handed catch, you hand out 6 drinks. Actually, if your player makes the Justin Jefferson catch, you get to start a Waterfall, with the order going clockwise with regard to everyone in the room.
- Coach Belichick. If the Coach of New England gives a thoughtful and well-explained answer to a reporter's question in the Post Game Interview, finish your drink. This is more out of incredulity that it actually happened.