If during the course of the Christmas Drinking Game you should end up under the Mistletoe with another player, clink glasses and both of you take a drink because it respects boundaries and being forced to kiss does not.
Take One Drink
- If someone alludes to gaining weight during the holidays
- If someone bumps into someone or says excuse me, can I get by?
- If someone gives you unsolicited advice
- If someone talks about Climate Change and how there's no snow (Northern States)
- If there is a Christmas movie playing in the background
- If there is a fire in the fireplace
Take Two Drinks
- If the Christmas movie is Elf, Home Alone, It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street
- If there is a fire on a digital screen
- When someone mentions Dry January, or not drinking "next month"
Take Three Drinks
- If someone brings a fruit cake or jello mold
- If the Christmas movie is A Christmas Story
- Whenever socially awkward person makes a super awkward joke that is not funny
Take Four Drinks
- If a child or animal gets into the dessert before dinner
- If the Christmas movie is A Christmas Story Christmas
Finish Your Drink
- If something catches on fire
- If someone gets engaged or announces a pregnancy
- If the Christmas tree falls over
- When your family member invites their ex you don't like
- Every time you hear carolers caroling during the Christmas movie playing on TV
- In honor of those who had to stay home because of COVID, the Flu, or some other illness.
Alternative Drinking Games to Play On Christmas
The Griswolds can provide hours and hours of boozy fun if you let them. That's why we are hear to talk about the...
Don't worry, you won't have to Shoot the Glass(!) when playing the Die Hard Drinking Game. Or will you?
Every year Hallmark comes out with the same holiday flick, only just every so slightly tweaked from the year prior. ...
The perfect drinking game for Sunday Funday in the Fall.