Before we start, we have a few things we want to share. First, if you're watching any version that has Greedo shoot first, stop immediately. You're not allowed to play the Star Wars drinking game if you're watching arguably Lucas's worst post release edit (the second is the removal of Yub Nub). Also, take a drink.
Second ... nah, that's all we needed to say. May the beers be with you.
Take One Drink
- Luke complains, casually brags or gets cocky
- Chewie speaks
- Anytime a lightsaber is turned on
Take Two Drinks
- When Han & Chewie return in the Falcon to blow up Vader's wingmen and bounce him into space
- Whenever force ghost Kenobi speaks
- "Obi-Wan Kenobi? Obi-Wan... Now, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time."
- "Wretched hive of scum and villainy"
- Cantina Band plays music
- Luke takes off his helmet and says, "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
- When R2D2 escapes to find Kenobi
- Princess Leia says, "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
Take Three Drinks
- When Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru are murdered
- A Tuskan Raider gets the better of Luke
- R2 shuts down the trash compactor
- Any time Grand Moff Tarkin (Peter Cushing) owns a scene
- Luke travels through the Jundland Wastes
- Han kicks the Falcon into hyperdrive
Take Four Drinks
- Kenobi joins the Force (Vader "kills" him)
- The Death Star annihilates Alderaan
- Luke nails the torpedo shot and the Death Star blows up
Finish Your Drink
- When "Throne Room" starts playing in the throne room victory scene. That piece of music is an all-timer.