Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
How to Play the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure Drinking Game. A MOST Excellent time indeed.
Written by DP | Updated
Looking for the Bogus Journey Drinking Game?
Take One Drink
- Every time they play air guitar
- Every time they travel through the circuits of time
- Every time Ted says, "Whoa"
- Every time Missy is the object of someone's desire
- Every time someone pronounces the name of a historical figure incorrectly
- "We're Wyld Stallyns"
Take Two Drinks
- "Caesar is a salad dressing dude"
- "San Dimas High School Football Rules!"
- When Bill calls Ted's dad pretending to be Deputy Van Halen
- When they first see the royal babes
- When Rufus wails on guitar
- When they order beers
Take Three Drinks
- When Genghis Khan knocks the mannequin's head into the hoop (from downtown!)
- "Put them in the Iron Maiden!"
- When Napolean finishes the Ziggy Pig
- Whenever they quote song lyrics
Take Four Drinks
- When Bill's Dad kicks them out of Bill's room
- When Joan of Arc takes over the Mall Aerobics class
Finish Your Drink
- When Abe Lincoln says, "Party on, Dudes!"
It's an early waterfall on the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure drinking game. For this one, you waterfall the moment when Bill & Ted discuss why they need Eddie Van Halen.