Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
How to Play the Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey Drinking Game. Station!
Written by DP | Updated
Pre-game drink if you don't know that William Sadler (Death) appears as more than one character in Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey. Another drink if you don't know that legendary guitar god, Steve Vai rips all of the guitar work in the Bill & Ted sequel.
Looking for the Excellent Adventure Drinking Game?
Equipment to play
- Streaming access to the movie Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
- Or, a Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey DVD
- Or, a VHS copy of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey (and a VHS player for that matter)
Take One Drink
- Every time they play air guitar
- Every time Ted says, "Whoa"
- Every time they beat The Reaper at a game
Take Two Drinks
- When Death raps
- When Death swings his scythe around his head
- "Air guitar cures smog"
Take Three Drinks
- Whenever they quote song lyrics
- When the Good Robot Us's kill the bad Robot Us's
- When Rufus unmasks himself
- When the Bad Robot Us's murder Bill and Ted
Take Four Drinks
- When Sir James Martin of Faith No More appears on screen
- "You sunk my Battleship"
Finish Your Drink
- When they wail on guitar with their kids on their backs
You waterfall the entire fall through the blackness. It's that simple.