Valentine's Day Drinking Game
This is a game for singles only.
Written by DP | Updated
If you're here because you're looking for a Valentine's Day Drinking Game for Couples, or, if you're looking for Galentine's Day Drinking Games, you're in the wrong place.
If you're here because you're lonely and want to wash away the sadness, well then we're here for you!
Take One Drink
- If a friend suggests getting together for Palentine's or Galentine's Day.
- If a parent sends you a Valentine's gift.
- If you see a social media post containing a photo of chocolates, flowers or a fancy dinner.
- If you're cyberstalking an ex.
- If you're drinking boxed wine.
- If you're ex reaches out somehow, either via call, email, text, in-person knock at the door ...
- If you're perfectly happy sitting on your own couch alone.
- If someone on a dating app messages you to make plans
- If you're watching Sex in the City.
- If you're watching the movie, My Bloody Valentine.
- If you're watching the movie, Valentine's Day.
Finish Your Drink
- If you get invited to a party
- If you know someone who is getting or got engaged on Valentine's Day.
- When you're best single friend finally says, "Let's go to a bar"