- Deck of Cards
- Spoons (enough for everyone playing minus one spoon)
Players gather in a circle, with a dealer handing out four cards to each player and placing the spoons in the middle of all players - preferably on a table or other flat surface.
Also, leave the remaining cards in a pile to be drawn from. And, it's good to rotate the dealer along with play, either clockwise or counter-clockwise.
Object of the Game
Get four of a kind first and grab a spoon. If you can't get four of a kind, be quick enough to get the remaining spoons.
- Determine who goes first
- That player will then take a card off the top of the deck, discarding an unwanted card.
- Next player in line repeats the process.
- This process remains until a player gets four of a kind. When that happens, all players in the game try and grab a spoon that's in the middle of the table. The person who doesn't is eliminated and must either take a drink, or, finish their drink. House rules apply.
- Start the next round by removing both the losing player and one total spoon from either where you started the game, or the total number of spoons remaining.
- Play until there is a single victor.