Written by DP | Updated
Moving on from the show Letterkenny is hockey's dirtiest player (and mouth), Shoresy. He's now moved up to a new squad and recruited a bunch of players in an effort to never lose again. You know, when he's not slew footing opponents.
Take One Drink
- Every time Shoresy says, "Yeah, so?"
- Every time someone doesn't let Sanguinet speak
- Every time you hear the name, "Shoresy", "Sanguinet", or "Jim"
- Every time you hear the word, "Boys", "Fuck"
- For anything having to do with losing ... "I hate losing" or "I never wanna lose again"
- If Shoresy makes reference to Reilly or Jonesy from Letterkenny
- If someone says, "Jim"
Take Two Drinks
- Every time you hear the name, "Laurence Leboeuf"
- Whenever they mention the "Underwater Squeezer" or "Squeezer" at Wasaga Beach
Take Three Drinks
- If Shoresy commits a penalty in hockey
- If you can't understand what Ted Hitchcock says when he speaks
Take Four Drinks
- When they go to Pepe Panini, which is owned in real life by Tyson from Letterkenny
Finish Your Drink
- If Shoresy cries
- When they bring Michaels back to play goalie
- Every time Shoresy asks a question and then interrupts the response with, "huh?!"