40s forever! Edward 40 Hands is a power hour essentially, as it's one of the greatest races against the clock that humanity possesses.
- Duct Tape
- 2x 40oz bottles of malt liquor per person playing. We'd go with PBR, High Life, Schlitz, hell, splurge for something classy, ya know?
- Scissors (just in case you need them)
You're also going to need one more person than players playing the game. Why one more person? Unless someone is a magician, there will need to be one last person to do the duct taping of the hands. Don't know about you, but we've never been able to duct tape our own hands.
Rules of Edward 40 Hands
- Step 1: Have someone duct tape two unopened 40oz bottles of beer to both of your hands.
- Step 2: Drink the beer either as fast as you can, or, at a pace where you finish the beer before needed to go to the bathroom. But remember, it's 80 ounces of beer. No time for love, Doctor Jones!
- Step 3: First to finish wins. Then again, it doesn't need to be competitive. Completing Edward 40 Hands is a win unto itself.
There is one exception to the rule. If you're ok peeing your pants, because as Billy Madison said, "Peeing your pants is cool!", then by all means take your time chugging those 40s.
Alternative Version | Edward 40 Hand
It's fully acceptable to play Edward 40 Hand, singular, if you only have one hand. No reason to discriminate.