Before you start playing the game, give out a drink if you think that Chip looks a bit like Dennis Quaid. Also, take two drinks if you're sharing someone else's streaming service to watch and play the Fixer Upper drinking game.
Take One Drink
- Every time they talk about their marriage
- If someone gets called "Babe"
- If someone is holding a tool
- If someone says, "charm", "relocate", "yall"
- When you first hear the budget
- When you meet the people Chip & Joanna are doing work for
Take Two Drinks
- Every time they visit an Antique Store, a Flea Market, or her Warehouse
- If Chip's sunglasses are on his hat
- If they repeat how much the "all-in" budget is
Take Three Drinks
- When Chip engages in stupid antics
Take Four Drinks
- When they inevitably go over budget
Finish Your Drink
- When the people choose which house their going with
- If Chip & Joanna's kids appear on screen
- When they draw a digital overlay on the existing home to show Joanna's vision
This waterfall makes perfect sense.
- During the final reveal