Hand out a drink to anyone who didn't know that Bob Barker trained in martial arts with Chuck Norris.
Take One Drink
- Happy Gilmore tees off
- Shooter "shoots"
- Happy loses control
Take Two Drinks
- Whenever Happy wears his Subway shirt
- Happy requests the oversized check
- The crazy lady jumps on the car
Take Three Drinks
- They enter the good dream sequence
- They enter the bad dream sequence
- Lee Trevino appears
- Mr. Larson bends the club
- "Doin' the Bull Dance. Feelin' the flow. Workin' it. Workin' it."
- Happy restrains himself from the putter throw
- "My Fingers Hurt. Oh, Well Now Your Back Is Going To Hurt Because You Just Pulled Landscaping Duty."
Take Four Drinks
- Bob Barker knocks Happy out, saying, "The "
- Gary Potter (Nealon) delivers this inspirational quote, "Oh yeah. Lotta pressure. You gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. Feel the flow Happy. Feel it. It's circular. It's like a carousel. You pay the quarter, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and AROUND. It's circular. Circle, with the music, the flow. All good things."
Finish Your Drink
- When Happy beats Shooter